Im thinking that im a pretty simple guy – there is not much i want to do before i die – and in saying that, all the little things like going to Italy or to Jerusalem are all within my grasp at any time I would want to take the risk – but i suppose my list would be simple for things that are somewhat out of my direct control (although not my sphere of influence):
1. Have a carefree day – just one!
2. See each of my children commit their lives to Christ and persist unwavering
3. Dance with my daughters on their wedding days – and love the man they are marrying
4. See my sons feel they are successful in life and have a healthy God-loving family
5. Live to an old and healthy age still married to and living with the wife of my youth
Not to much to ask for right?